– Do you wake up in the morning and wish you didn’t have to start the day with an abusive alcoholic?
– Do you often feel afraid and depressed because you don’t know how the alcoholic is going to behave? Well, it’s time to break free!
– Do you often feel sad, panicky, depressed, stressed out, helpless, and emotionally and spiritually sick? Don’t go under with the alcoholic. We’re going to show you how to swim quickly back to the shore!
– It’s time to get off the roller coaster ride and rescue yourself from the behaviors of the alcoholic you live with and love. This eBook is in four parts. please view on the left each part included in this Ebook to see that we have left nothing out.
This Book is an essential read if you are married to an alcoholic! Don’t be left behind. Everyone who is married to an alcoholic is learning to detach and get their life back, and so can you!
We have included in How to Detach From an Alcoholic Spouse helpful tips on helping the alcoholic to sobriety and more ways to cope when married to and living with an alcoholic, plus, how to set boundaries that give you back your life.
1) When the enabler stops enabling, the alcoholic has a better chance at sobriety? 2) When the enabler/rescuer learns to detach with love, they will find peace within? 3) Drinking is s symptom of an underlying emotional issue within the alcoholic? 4) Blood sugar health issues is what triggers the physical addiction to alcohol? 5) There are four main aspects of alcoholism that need to be addressed for total sobriety? 6) The alcoholic has… Read more…